Right & Left Hand Curved Slide with or without Non-Slip Steps
- Complete with a Water Jet!
This slide stands 2 metres high and is suitable for children, teenagers & adultsChoose Right or Left turn
Designed with exhilaration & excitement in mind
our Slides are great value for money and
will give your family enjoyment for many years.
Slide with non-slip Steps $2400
Slide Only $1400
Please email us for a Delivery Quote, Footprint and Assembly Instruction Sheet
Our Courier delivers to your door and services most areas of Australia
This is a good time to order a Pool Water Slide,
we recommend you get your order in before September!!
Place your order now to beat our Price Rise of $100 effective 1st of July 2021
Currently taking orders for late April despatch
- 3.5m long
- Stands 2 metres high.
- Safe non-slip steps.
- We include a Water Jet to all our Pool Slides for more slippery slide fun! It produces a flow of water down the slide which can be adjusted to your water pressure. You can attach your garden hose or pool pump to this Water Jet fitting.
- Without steps - Stands 2 metres high. Mounting Block fitted underneath the top of the slide to attach to a deck or cubby etc. Deck height approx 1800mm to 1900mm. 1.5m space required from coping to pool deck. If not sure please email us a photo and/or drawing of the area.
- Popular Standard colours: Blue, Fawn, White & Light Grey. Other colours by request additional $50 for slide only and $100 for slide with steps refer to our colour chart. We do not recommend dark colours.
- Please take a look at our 'Photo Gallery' for examples of all our slides which have mostly been sent to us from our happy customers.
- Minimum of 1.5 metres space required from your pool coping to the slide steps and 3 metres along the pool length to mount this slide. This slide can be swung around nearly parallel to the side of the pool. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss. You may find our Slide Footprint useful. Please contact us by email so we can forward a copy to you and any other information you require.
- Seat area 420mm wide (580mm including sides)
- Minimum of 1.2 metres of water depth required.
- Can take a maximum weight of up to 110kg when mounted correctly and is safe as will not move.
- Nuts & Bolts supplied for Assembly.
- Aluminium hand rails and support pole supplied.
- Slide must be dynabolted to a concrete slab at both ends or screwed or bolted to your deck.
- We send you an Assembly Instruction Sheet & Footprint upon your enquiry.
- Our Slides are easy for a handyperson to install.
- Fibreglass 4 Leisure slides are made from long lasting light weight fibreglass.
- You may also like a matching Pool Storage Box for your Pool Toys or Pool Equipment or a Sunlounger.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Take a look at some of our Pool Slide Reviews.
- We ask for a $500 deposit when slides orders are placed and if you change your mind $100 is non-refundable to cover administration costs.
- Slides are manufactured by hand at our Gold Coast Factory.
- We are due for a price increase of $100 on the 1st of July 2021.
- A deposit must be paid to get onto our manufacturing list. Please email us so we can send you all the information.
We are currently manufacturing slides to order
Please contact us with your order details, delivery address and contact information so that we can provide you with a delivery costs and confirm payment details.