Right & Left Hand Curved Slide with or without Non-Slip Steps
- Complete with a Water Jet!
This slide is suitable for adults & children. It stands 2 metres high
and comes with or without non-slip steps.
Designed with exhilaration and excitement in mind.
Our Slides are also great value for money
and will give your family enjoyment for many years.
Slide with non-slip Steps $2200
Slide Only $1300
We offer Delivery along with Installation for SE Qld & Northern NSW
***We are now taking orders for January 2018
and cannot take any more orders for Christmas 2017***
We have been snowed under with orders and only a small business making the slides by hand.
You can still have a slide for summer if you place your order now.
- 3.5 m long x 700 mm wide.
- Stands 2 metres high.
- Safe non-slip steps.
- We include a Water Jet to all our Pool Slides for more slippery slide fun! It produces a flow of water down the slide which can be adjusted to your water pressure. You can attach your garden hose or pool pump to this Water Jet fitting.
- Without steps - Stands 2 metres high. Mounting Block fitted underneath the top of the slide to attach to a deck or cubby etc. Deck height approx 1800mm to 1900mm. 1.5m space required from coping to pool deck. If not sure please email us a photo and/or drawing of the area.
- Popular Standard colours: Blue, Fawn, White & Light Grey.
Other colours by request additional $50 for slide only and $100 for slide with steps refer to our colour chart. We do not recommend dark colours.
- Please take a look at our 'Photo Gallery' for examples of all our slides which have mostly been sent to us from our happy customers.
- Minimum of 1.5 metres space required from your pool coping to the slide steps and 3 metres along the pool length to mount this slide. This slide can be swung around nearly parallel to the side of the pool. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss. You may find our Right Turn Slide Footprint useful. Please contact us by email so we can forward a copy to you and any other information you require.
- Seat area 350mm tapering up to 420mm to top of sides of slide. Steps width 600mm to outside edge.
- Minimum of 1.2 metres of water depth required.
- Can take a maximum weight of up110kg when mounted correctly.
- Nuts & Bolts supplied for Assembly.
- Aluminium hand rails and support pole supplied.
- Slide must be dynabolted to a concrete slab at both ends or screwed or bolted to your deck.
- Includes easy to follow Assembly Instruction Sheet.
- Fibreglass 4 Leisure slides are made from long lasting light weight fibreglass.
- You may also like a matching Pool Storage Box for your Pool Toys or Pool Equipment or a Sunlounger.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Take a look at some of our Pool Slide Reviews.
- We ask for a $500 deposit when slides orders are taken and if you change your mind $100 is non-refundable to cover administration costs.
- Slides are manufactured by hand at our Gold Coast Factory.
- To save disappointment we erge you to place your orders early.
Please contact us with your order details, delivery address and contact information so that we can provide you with a delivery costs and confirm payment details.