Do you have a tired old pool in need of a Repair and Resurfacing?
Are you looking at purchasing a home with a pool and require a Pre-purchase Report?
We have been resurfacing pools for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on reliability and quality of workmanship that is unrivalled. We can resurface and repair any size pool, of any type of
construction including Fibreglass, Concrete, Pebblecrete, Vinyl and Tiled etc.
We have experience restoring pools which other companies have said can't be fixed. So don't give up on your old pool. We are happy to discuss options that you may have thought were not possible. There is no job too hard for us to tackle.
We use the latest leading, Aquaguard pool resurfacing products for pool renovation and restoration services in Queensland. Our process is cost effective for fixing leaks, cracks, osmosis, rust, damaged and mouldy pool surfaces by applying a shell over the existing degraded pool finish. The Fibreglass finish is non-abrasive or rough compared to pebble pools that can harm your skin.
If you can provide a good description of your pool by email including photos if possible, we can give you a good estimate before inspecting your pool. We can then arrange to come out and inspect your pool to give you a no-obligation free quote and advice. We can also show you a sample of the finish to give you an idea of what to expect.
Please take the time to read some of our pool resurfacing reviews and you will also see before and after photos.
We drain the pool and then set to work grinding out any bubbles that have formed. These are quite common in older fibreglass pools.
We then repair all cracks, bubbles and imperfections and apply a priming coat of a waterproof, chemical resistant resin, followed by a new layer of fibreglass matting.
Once dry, a filler coat is carefully applied and then sanded.
The final coat of the required colour is applied by roller to give a bright and colourful finish with a waxy texture.
After a period of 4 to 7 days the pool can be filled up with water.
The result is a pool that has a fresh new appearance which will last you many years.
- Average price for a full fibreglass resurface is $9,000.
- We offer a choice of colours from the Aquaguard Range . Note: When selecting a colour, it should be remembered that the actual surrounding environment, light intensity and type of light will affect the appearance of the colour. Some colour change may occur with time. The colours on our website and through brochures are a guide only as can be distorted through photographs.
- With our experienced team based on the Gold Coast and Brisbane we are able to service Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast & Northern NSW - and in some cases we will travel further.
- For a full resurface with fibreglass we provide a 5 Year Warranty for new surface only (ie: does not cover pre-existing drainage problems, future osmosis or pool chemical damage).
- For a Gel Coat surface only we provide a 1 Year Warranty (ie: does not cover pre-existing drainage problems, pre-existing & re-occurring osmosis or pool chemical damage and any signs of existing pool framing showing through)
- If a job is cancelled after deposit is received a $200 admin fee is deducted when refunded.
Fibreglass is long lasting and low maintenance and is recognised as being the state of the art interior pool surface today.
Some examples of our work:
Full Fibreglass Resurface - Pool with Spa – Redland Bay, Brisbane, Sept 2017:
Fibreglass Pool which had lots of Osmosis:
Full Fibreglass Resurface in Rockhampton:
Full Fibreglass Resurface for a Fibreglass Pool with Osmosis:
Concrete Pool with leaks and a liner removed:
Fibreglass Pool, Shailer Park, Brisbane:
Kippa Ring, Brisbane:
Please take a look at our recent Pool Resurfacing Reviews.